For some reason PayPal make it very obscure as to where you can review and cancel recurring payments – I can’t imagine why
- Login to Paypal
- go here https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist
- select the payment
- cancel it
The one thing you can be sure of is that it is cancelled.
Adding a PayPal button to your WordPress website is really useful but can be tricky so here is how it is done.
- Log into Paypal
- go to this link https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_button-management
- “Create new button” on the right.
- Fill in step 1 only
- Do NOT customise the button
- Click “Create” at the bottom
- On the “You are viewing your button code” page select the “Email” option. Copy that code and use it as the link to the buy option on you page.
What I usually do is add a text box widget somewhere on the site and then do something like this